Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Final Summer Weekend

I received a fancy delivery from my Sweet T to celebrate our 5 years of wedded bliss.  


On Saturday we drove up to Carmel to see Jamie and hang one last time before she becomes a mother of 3.  We took the golf cart and played at their neighborhood's playground.
G kept touching and rubbing Jamie's belly and saying "There's a baby in there!"  Then she would lift up her own shirt and ask, "Do I have a baby?" 
Uh no.
Sweet Jamie is such a trouper.
Baby #3 is due Tuesday.


On Saturday evening we dined out in Broad Ripple and finished our evening with cake at the Cake Bake Shop.  That place is so charming and the cake is divine. We talked a lot about wedding day memories.  



On Sunday we went to mass and then met Mark, Marinda, Walker, and Camille down at Mallow Run Winery for another one of their fun events.  They had a Hawaiian band perform and hula dancers.  G was dying to get on stage.  



As usual, she was front and center.
Her confidence blows me away, and I'm pretty confident myself.  


The humidity was horrible, so we stuffed ourselves with melon and grapes.  


Camille fanned herself to stay cool. 
She's such a sweet girl and good with G.   


3/4 of the family.
I encouraged Mark to take his shirt off because it was so muggy, but he declined.  


Mr. Soon to be Middle Schooler fanned from the other side.
When I met Walker he wasn't yet walking.
I do love that boy.  


G received special instruction with these flingy things.  


We ended our day in my classroom where my darling husband put together my IKEA stools for tiny rears.  


While Genevieve helped ever so much too.  


Goodbye summer!
Hello to 1st Grade.

No comments: