Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Lot Going On!

Jamie had her baby.
Georgia Elizabeth was born on Thursday.  
I love this picture.  


My first 3 day week was a success.  My kiddos are adorable.  On Saturday we drove to Cincinnati for some family time with my side of the fam.  Robeghan decided to spend their Saturday time at IKEA, while YaYa and Bob joined us at EnterTrainment, a cool place for train aficionados.

There was a face in a hole and I prepped to get in position.  Trinity captured the true dimensions of my body.
Giant head/forehead and smaller from the neck down.
I'm built like a Bratz doll.  


We toured the history of trains from the 1840s to present day.
It was an amazing place.
G just kept pointing and saying, "twain!"
She screamed Twain so much I felt like we were at a Shania concert, not a train museum.  


YaYa did some heavy lifting.




T&B alternated carrying the step stool.  



YaYa rode the rails with G.  


Genevieve got her face in that hole correctly.


They also had this funky funhouse exhibit.  This room was all odd angles and there was such an incline that we were sliding everywhere.  

Don't worry I used my Ninja Turtle back power to pull my child up.  



YaYa took this picture, while trying not to vomit.
Bob was somewhere sitting on a bench. 

My mother stayed with Genevieve and they ordered room service while my dad treated us to a Reds game.  


Our seats were pretty fabulous.
The game started at 7:10 and we didn't get back to the hotel until almost 11:30.  It was my latest night in a while.  

We booked it to the Newport Aquarium in the morning after some lobby lounging.  



G loves Finding Nemo.  
"Later, dudes!"



Bratz doll meets white alligator.  





"What would I give, if I could live out of these waters? What would I pay to spend the day warm on the sand?"
G mermaided with the Penguins.  



They had a bridge over the Shark tank.  I was all like "no thanks, I've seen Jaws 3."  






We ended the weekend with another rookie mother mistake.  This $11 Minnie paint job got glitter in my kid's eyes that made her cry and her bow started running down her face.  It was also hot as hell and she was sweating.  We arrived home and were in the tub by 3:00 p.m.  


3 days later we still have a forehead rash.
Her daycare called to report the rash to me today and asked if I wanted to take her to the doctor.
I brought in this picture and showed them how I had her painted up as a clown/hooker Minnie Mouse.
No doctor visit required.
Thanks to YaYa and Bob for the great weekend!  

No comments: