Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2016

End of Summer 2016

Summer 2016 has come to a close.  I start school on July 25th.  It just seems wrong.  We finished our fun with a few outings.
Rosie, Margo, and G attended another round of princess dance camp.
This time they donned different gowns.






I dressed Samantha in her new dress.  She looks a little creepy, but she's not.  


We enjoyed a pool day with pals.  
Tara continues her reign as the fun and cool mom.  


 Genevieve and I met Jamie and Lindsay and their kiddos for a fun filled morning at the Children's Museum.  
 Genevieve loves a little Georgia time.  
 Alex and I benched it on the carousel.  








 We joined Marinda' s crew for the hottest night of the year at Mallow Run Winery.




The boys chilled while the girls took selfies.



Trinity and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on Saturday.  We did what every exciting couple does and procured soccer gear for our soon to be 4 year old.  
We purchased the world's smallest Umbro soccer shorts.  They made a good hat.
My five head is huge.
Cheers to a new year!  



No comments: