Genevieve attended her first meet the teacher event. She really liked Mrs. Norris.
She has her own locker at preschool.
She was jazzed about her very first day! It was my 16th first day of school as a teacher.
I chose not to photog myself.
Her teacher uses an app to communicate and sent me this picture of my painter during the first week.
G also had her first soccer practice on Wednesday. She looked the part with her shin guards and cleats. She stepped on my finger while wearing those cleats and I nearly passed out. Those things are legit.
Trinity has vowed to learn something about soccer.
She really thought this was her own goal.
Oh, I'm just acting like I always do.
I regularly balance on a ball.
She listened attentively to her coach. Her team is the Tomcats. That's funny to me.
She kept saying she was on the kitty team.
She took a lot of water breaks.
A lot.
We hit up the IMA family day art olympics after watching the opening ceremony.
G loved this background but could not decide on a sport. She's holding a baton and crossing the finish line while wearing a swim cap.
She loved art and yoga outside.
She's famous now!












No comments:
Post a Comment