Genevieve was serious about our New Year's Eve celebration.
She wore a skirt with sequins and Rapunzel heels.
She asked me to take a picture of her, and this was the face she gave me.
Good heavens.
We lasted until about 10:30 at Tim and Jamie's.
She partied hard.
We also visited the Art Museum recently, where she was also very serious about appreciating art.
We received a bag for children with crayons and a clipboard with paper. It was kind of like a kid kit, if you were Kristy, Dawn, or Claudia and also a member of The Babysitter's Club.
Genevieve worked on her sketching, as she calls it.
I love this picture.
We celebrated Uncle Robby's 36th birthday by meeting for lunch last weekend at The Irish Lion in Bloomington.
He was all smiles with his two nieces.
We also celebrated Caroline's 10th birthday, which was the week before. I brought the cake, because that's my thing.
It was amazing.
Caroline was excited to open gifts.
My nose and mouth are profiled nicely here.
Mouth breathing, as always.
After a hearty lunch, I drove back to Indy with Meghan and baby Robby.
Mom took G home with her and Trinity, Chip, Katie, Robby, Caroline, and Dad went to the IU/Illinois game.
Bob bought pants for the children.
Trinity was quite thrilled with his first IU basketball experience.
I can't believe January is half over already.

No comments:
Post a Comment