This is just a mix of random happenings in our world. January and most of February have flown by.
I got G's big girl bed set up.
Actually Trinity did after I practically had to arm wrestle him to get him to do it.
My school children continue to be just delightful.
I have been so thrilled to be back in the classroom again after so many years doing various other things.
My 2nd year back has brought me another darling group.
I snapped a picture of flowers that I received from a student a couple of weeks ago.
Another teacher took this picture of 4 of my babies walking down the hall holding hands.
Firsties are the best!
We have brunched at Yolk.
G continues with her "work."
I can barely tear her away from her constant writing and drawing to get her to eat.
That's a Medieval Times cup.
Awesome.
She constantly writes me notes that say Love, Genevieve and hearts all over them. She writes MB MBMBMB all over them, which stands for Momma Betsy. As if she has another mother somewhere and she has to be specific?
Katie turned 40 last weekend.
She surprised G by going to her Super Snack Day at school.
G was beside herself with joy.
Katie met G's bestie, Lungel.
They posed in the kissing booth.
I rounded up all of Katie's skanks for dinner at Harry and Izzy's.
I provided the cupcakes.
Duh.
Trinity took us to Scotty's for dinner for Valentine's Day.
G had to take her work on the road on Valentine's Day morning. We buzzed through Starbucks for teacher gift cards and G filled out the cards before we rolled on.
G is still Lord of the Dance.
I sit and giggle while I take pictures that showcase her prominent rear end.
That's all I have for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment