Betsy

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 4, 2017

Lots of Eating

We happened upon Hummingbird Day at the Art Museum a couple of weeks ago.  I had no idea that people can catch and tag hummingbirds.  G was able to hold and release one.  I was pretty amazed.  



We played some miniature golf.  


Her athleticism is inspiring.


G's been on an edamame kick recently.  She's been eating it constantly.  


I attended her first super snack at school last Friday. 






We spent a night down in Newburgh with Sister Katie.  Trinity went to Boston with Rusty last weekend for his birthday.  G and I made it a girls' weekend.
We stopped at The Big Peach.


I met bestie Nicole's new son, Noah.
He is just precious.


We celebrated Trinity's birthday last Sunday.  


G picked the Hibachi Grill for dinner.  
They slurped down soup and tested their balancing on rock skills.






Trinity and I just got back from a weekend of debauchery and fun at Tim and Jamie's lake house.
I managed to take only one memorable picture of me and Showtime (Tyler) wearing hats.  


Because that's what you do at the lake.
Now back to work from a fun Labor Day weekend.  

No comments: