Betsy

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 30, 2018

Winter lights!


We went to see the 2nd annual Winterlights display at the IMA last weekend.  Our darling Ashleigh came to stay with Josephine and we bundled up to brave the cold and see the prettiness.
G had some s'mores.


My mother treated us to some beverages.  T had bourbon cider and the ladies enjoyed hot chocolate.  Mother and I had peppermint vodka in ours!
Alcohol really does warm you up.

The lights were even more magical than last year's.



Santa stopped to say hello to our girl.




The Lilly house was looking bright and merry for the season.  I like to pretend I live there.


There was lots of kissing in the Kissing Arbor.


G posed for this one on her own.



G and J are the best of friends.


I took this picture of Josephine while I was taking a bath last week. I was having a bit of relaxation time in the tub and I must say I was a bit unnerved by her intense stare-


Look away! Don't look at me!







No comments: