So, the second child totally gets the shaft. I blogged every last minute of G's little life and now I'm just lucky to do this once a month. Our girl is about the easiest baby there ever was. She sleeps constantly and is on the go with us!
Maternity leave is amazing. I had lunch with Genevieve at school a few weeks ago.
Abby and Papi came when we baptized Josephine. The pictures of her actual baptism will not load to my computer.
We met mother over G's fall break to retrieve her after a visit in TH. I wore my baby and it was a beautiful day at the pumpkin farm.
Mother and Genevieve selected an obscene gourd for their photo op. No one saw it until later. See it? Of course you do!
Aunt Meg took Robby and G by herself to see Disney Junior Live on stage. Katie had bought them tickets for their birthdays and it was "sublime" according to G. Her vocabulary is extensive due to her Fancy Nancy viewing.
We participated in our first Trunk or Treat at church for Halloween.
G and Elena had a ball.
G's school had their first skating night of the year. She was dying to go, and I couldn't say no. Skating parties caused me a lot of anxiety back in the day because I NEVER LEARNED TO SKATE. That's hard to pull off when one was in elementary school in the 80s. My kid is fearless though, and with the assistance of some newfangled PVC pipe device, she was off!
She told me to go away after I hovered over her for a lap. I obeyed and sat with the other moms. I think they should serve booze at Wheels of Wonder. Just a suggestion to calm my nerves. Next time I may bring a flask.
We participated in early voting.
Josephine now attends violin with us regularly.
We made duck faces for a selfie.
Actually, that's just the way my daughter's face looks most of the time.
Miss Rachel likes a baby!
Josephine will be 8 weeks on Wednesday and time has just flown by. I love maternity leave this time around. I'm so much calmer than I was with G. I worried about everything with her. Now I know that you can't screw them up too badly!
She sleeps a lot and her awake time is mostly happy.
We watch a lot of NCIS, CSI, SVU, and other abbreviations designed one paranoid that everyone is secretly a killer.
I'm trying to relish every moment at home with her.
It goes by so quickly.

No comments:
Post a Comment