I think my little nugget may be a ginger. I hope that term isn't offensive. I rather like it. She seems to have a strawberry blonde/reddish hue to her wispy haired noggin.
I think it looks pretty red in her 2 month photo shoot.
At two months, on November 26th, she weighed in at 11 lbs 3 oz.
She's the happiest little baby on the planet.
She's a dream.
My bestie doctor, Megan, came to visit us.
Jojo wore a Christmas dress for the occasion. Genevieve wore a lei, because... duh.
Oh, I just love the good doctor!
Ryan came too, but I have no photographic evidence of that. They were in town from Jasper.
That same evening we went to Christmas at the Zoo.
The weather was warmer, in the 40s, so we went for it!
We waited to go through this blue tunnel of lights and got highly annoyed over the people who were swimming upstream, thus congesting the whole process. Mother was peeved. We can't tolerate non-rule followers in our house.
Merry Christmas, you morons!!!
Santa's reindeer were out, and so was every stinking person within a 72 mile radius of Indianapolis. I know this to be true because YaYa and Bob came from TH, which is exactly 72 miles away.
The crowd was nanners.
Nothing says Christmas like a bunch of screaming kids pointing at lights and caged wild animals.
Robby and Genevieve rolled in their regular whip, wearing the same faces as the last time they were out in the cold, gawking at lights.
Robby wasn't interested in staying in his Radio Flyer. Fortunately, I know the secret for keeping toddlers and/or small children in a slowly moving vehicle.
Cheezits.
I threw a bag of Cheezits in the middle of that there wagon and suddenly...BOOM!
He happily ingested copious amounts of hydrogenated corn flour and artificial orange coloring and kept his tush in that pimp wagon.
We didn't last long, but I was grateful to see the same damn dolphin show that I have seen at least a dozen times.
Our annual 1st grade field trip to the zoo has made me quite the expert on dolphin behavior.
Spoiler alert: they are going to jump out the water and bonk their noses on those hanging red balls that are suspended above the water tank.
G got a little cold and thus was cranky.
YaYa promised treats or other such nonsense that she never would have tolerated when I was that age.
I think we may have started a new tradition of loathing other merry makers at the zoo, and looking at beautiful lights!

No comments:
Post a Comment