One of my BFFs, Marinda, and I went to Little Rock, Arkansas two weeks ago for a work conference. BFF? Yes, as in Best Friends Forever, and we have the necklaces above to prove it. During our trip, she convinced me to ride on the Electric Trolley through downtown Little Rock, driven by this crazy woman:
As we boarded the trolley with our hot chocolates, she screamed, "No food or drinks!!!! This is an electric trolley!" I guess that meant that we could possibly be electrocuted. By our hot, frothy, chocolatey milks. Did I mention that it was pouring down rain with lightening and thunder? I was much less concerned about the drinks and more concerned about our trolley being struck by lightening like the clock tower in Back to the Future. I'm thrilled to say, we survived, and here are some "all aboard" pictures to prove it. See, we paid.
Oh, and I've tried about 18 times to rotate that picture. It won't cooperate.

No comments:
Post a Comment