Betsy

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Little Pondering...


I don't have any pictures to share, and I have been thinking about this silly little blog for quite sometime.  I have been doing it for several years, and it has always been a great outlet for me, and loads of fun to recall stories and write them down.  Trinity always knows when I'm blogging, because I'm howling at my own hilarity.

Lately, I've been pondering the whole privacy thing, since I am now putting Genevieve on here, who is the most precious thing in the world to me.
I even often look at her and say "My Precious" in the creepiest Lord of the Rings voice I can muster.
It was one thing when I posted about my husband and my cat.
Now I have a child.
It's different.
I am not that computer savvy, but I can track some of my following, and I seem to get lots of hits from Russia.
I know no one in Russia.
Not that I don't like Russians.
I especially love White ones, that are served  in a glass.
My point is it kind of creeps me out to think of some weirdo looking at pictures of my baby.
A lot of traffic comes from my sister's blog that she does about my niece.  If you are one of Katie's friends, do let me know!  I love me a Tennessean!  I married one.

So I'm thinking I might go private, if continue at all.
So, since my mother says she can never comment on this blog, and I've had that complaint from a few other pals, I'll ask you to email me.  If you read this avidly, enjoy it, and want to still see things like my cat poop on a regular basis, please email me and I will add you to a reader list.

My email is mizhunt@hotmail.com

If I only get a response from my mom, mother in law, and sister, then I believe I'll be calling it quits on this little endeavor.  I talk to them daily and can email them pictures.
I will let you know on here either way if I'm going private or just going off the air.

I envision a Cosby Show like finale, where I step from the set or something.
So contact me with your thoughts if you read-

No comments: