Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Genevieve at 6 Months

These photo sessions are just getting more and more ridiculous.  Genevieve is not at all interested in looking at the camera, or cooperating whatsoever.
She also took a big gash out of her own nose with her Cruella DeVil fingernails, which I cannot seem to keep short despite clipping them every few days.
I considered not taking these with her nose wound and dreadful cold, but went with it.
Life isn't perfect, and neither are these pictures!

First she examined her socks.  
They peeved her.

Then she started in on Nancy.

Perhaps her skirt needs to be eaten.

Freeze!
Eye contact!


And she's down.

This one is rather unladylike.


Awkward-


And precious!


This might be my favorite month picture yet.

Our little lady went to the doctor on Friday and is healthy as a horse.
27" long and 19lbs makes Genevieve bigger and longer than 97% of her peers.
Already an overachiever, I think.

No comments: