As Karen Carpenter said, "Greeting cards have all been sent..."
Our Christmas cheer has been spread throughout the land. I do love our card this year.
It's a vast improvement from last year, when we clashed and Genevieve had little sticks for legs poking out from under her sweater dress.
2012's card goes down in history for my biggest Christmas card disaster of all. I pull it out just to laugh. Genevieve looks awesome.
In other events, YaYa and Bob took Genevieve out for her first adventure in Snowland.
She was not a fan.
Like mother, like daughter. I loathed the snow as a child. Snow always seem to creep in between my mittens and the cuffs of my coat, creating a layer of icy misery.
Trinity made the mistake of taking me to the gym. After my run on the treadmill, I followed him around and took selfies.
Being my husband is really a testament to his strength of character.
He was ready to wing a dumbbell at my head at this point.
G received Grumpy Cat as an early Christmas gift.
They started with a stare off.
That ended with lots of hugs.
This stuffed feline looks so much like Kashmir that I have mistaken her several times for my living, breathing fur ball.
We had a 15 month well baby visit on Friday afternoon.
It was pajama day at daycare, so I hauled her into the office with her jammie-tails on.
She tried to make friends with a little girl in the lobby who was really not interested. She was probably turned off by all of that patterning.
She was all about the peek a boo in the examination room.
Once the doctor came in, she lost her mind and then pooped in that corner.
Classy.
Despite the table in the picture, we don't go to a janky doctor. The rooms look so tacky.
Genevieve continues to over achieve in the size department.
She is 32 1/2 inches long and 27 pounds. No wonder my back hurts all of the time!












No comments:
Post a Comment