Genevieve had her first birthday pictures taken almost 2 months after she turned one. Kathy, photographer extraordinaire, is quite busy. Plus, I'm not very organized.
We took them in my parents' back yard.
My mother and I were her trusty assistants.
Prepping a toddler for photo shooting can be a task.
I've included my favorites.
This one was snapped seconds before I let her fall in the mud.
After some coddling, Puff consumption and a quick clean up, she was reading for a close up.
Things got hairy over by the shed.
For the record, I'm aware that given a mask and a fedora, my child would be a dead ringer for the Hamburglar in that ensemble.
I still love it.
Showing off all 3 1/2 teeth and some attitude.
We also took some family pictures after a brief wardrobe change.
I love the sun and all of that greenery behind them.
They are glowing.
They sort of look like Hobbits in the Shire.
G would totally be Frodo.



No comments:
Post a Comment