I am combining the last 2 weekends in one post due to lack of excitement and/or photos. Last Friday we went out for Robby's 33rd birthday. We went to our favorite spot, H2O Sushi.
I didn't take any photos there, but I received this prize from supper sitter, Ashleigh.
This was G's face pre-Grumpy Cat and post-Grumpy Cat.
Ashleigh had the audacity to take GC away so Genevieve could eat!
Genevieve was not happy.
Joy was restored when that feline was returned.
GC now accompanies us most places.
We went to the Children's Museum in Columbus last Saturday.
She filled up a grocery cart and pushed it around. Just like at home. Not really worth the price of admission.
Although her face during father-daughter bubble making was pretty funny.
This is our typical Saturday morning scene.
I prepare Dunkin' Donuts Medium roast for Trinity and a little organic 2% for G. Then we enjoy some Sesame Street.
Saturday evening we received some special house guests. Abby and Papi came for the night and YaYa and Bob dropped off Big Boy Puss. He is staying through the week.
Kashmir and Finn have been engaged in some serious kitty wrestling. Kashmir weighs in at about 7 1/2 lbs, Finn at about 20 lbs.
I spy an unfair advantage.
The white fur tufts have been rolling across the hardwoods like tumbleweed. Also they don't call it caterwauling for nothing. Finny is screeching a lot. Mostly at 3 a.m.
Our other house guests were a lot more pleasant.
Abby and G spent a lot of time with their books. Abby also reorganized the playroom. She loves to organize. I embrace disorder. We are somewhat opposites in that way.
They stayed with G on Saturday night so we could go out, child free. We are always grateful for a fun visit. I'm embarrassed to say we went to Cracker Barrel and Target. Talk about exciting. I cannot lie, though. Eating apple butter in peace and leisurely strolling those aisles were delightful.
On Sunday evening we took our lady out to Bazbeaux. I had a delicious champagne cocktail with my pizza. It gave me a slight buzz. This proved beneficial when my daughter grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked on it as we packed up to leave.
It was a scene.
It seems we make many these days.
I was tearful and sinking to my knees as my husband meticulously unwrapped each toddler finger from my hair.
G cackled maniacally as other patrons watched in horror.
What a performance!












No comments:
Post a Comment