Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Snow Days!

So we have been snowed in since last Saturday.  Before we hunkered down, Genevieve tried out jeans.  


We met my parents and Robby and Meghan to celebrate Robby's birthday a smidge early.


YaYa enjoyed train time at Barnes and Noble.






While the ladies were in the bookstore, the men folk loaded up our car with G's presents from Christmas.
We have spent the last 3 days playing with new toys.

Kitty and Camilla have spent some quality time in her new shopping cart.




Twinsies are always cranky.


G Funk messed up her ABC mat big time.  Her father put it back together in the wrong order.


Genevieve has been watching a lot of PBS from the comfort of her cozy chair.


I have watched the first 2 seasons of Scandal on Netflix.  29 episodes from Thursday until Wednesday.  That's a bit embarrassing.  Olivia Pope is amazing.

We affirmed again that we don't like snow.



Our house is covered in that powdery prettiness.


I haven't been to school in almost 3 weeks.  I'm ready to go back and see my little munchkins!

No comments: