Betsy

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

More Snow and Cold


The horrible snow and cold continues, and this sassy little blog is suffering from lack of content. We have had several days of 2 hour delays at school, which makes for a wonky day.  G Funk was all set in her boots for daycare on Friday.


I had to change her outfit.
Those pants were indecent.

I did not leave the house all weekend.  This weather is turning me into a recluse.
We ventured out on Sunday evening to Panera for dinner.  T staged this for my mother's benefit.  



She is constantly worried that Genevieve is going to choke.  So we gave her a large chunk of bread. 

On Monday morning we had a 2 hour delay again, and I took G to the doctor.  We double-bowed it for the occasion.  



One bow to represent each infected ear.  


Good grief.  We will be visiting the ENT doctor, or the otolaryngologist, as I prefer to call him.  
Perhaps we can check in as a packaged deal.  G can get tubes and I'll get new sinuses.  

G had her first dose of medicine and took a 3 1/2 hour nap.  




When she woke up she was all coked up and went nanners , grew hairy horns and moved her kitchen around.
See the above video.  

Today we did not have school due to extreme ice.  I went to yoga and King David's Hot Dogs for a chicken hot dog.  
KD's is only open Monday-Friday so I was giddy.  


I resorted to taking a selfie with a hot dog.  





No comments: