Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Genevieve spent 2 nights with YaYa and Bob earlier during the school week.  
She was excited to have a quick visit with Aunt Katie.  






She saw Uncle Chip too.
She was super excited.  


She spent quality time with Finn. 


YaYa bought more stuff we don't need.  


Genevieve met Nadia, the new baby of one of YaYa's pals.
She wasn't so sure about the baby.  



We were jazzed about the matching hats my friend Kim made for us.  


On Saturday morning G pushed her high chair into our bedroom to eat her oatmeal and watch Curious George.
I was busy stuffing my face with an Egg White Delite.
I like those things. 


We followed that with a dance party to Jim Croce.
We had fun with the creepy Small World dolls that Genevieve pretty much ignores. 



As you can see, there is not much to share these days.
I have saved the best for last.
I reached Level 2 as a Nordstrom card member.
That's worth mentioning.


I don't really gain anything from this status.
I just lose more money at my happy place. 

No comments: