One might think with such a long absence I might have something exciting to share.
I do not.
G has been going to school and loving it.
I have taken up drawing as a hobby.
My child yells out orders for drawings. Check out the talent below.
You may think I traced Minnie Mouse, but I assure you that I did not.
We celebrated Robby's birthday a couple of weeks ago.
We went to Pizzology.
I love my dad's face here.
Robby and I are at that point in the year where we are only a year apart.
I'm 35 and he's 34.
We're practically twins!
We had a few nice days where we went out for a walk.
Genevieve hosted a play date.
Lydia, Margo and Rosie were such great guests.
Their faces here are priceless.
I'll report back when I have more to share!





No comments:
Post a Comment