Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fall has Fallen!

Genevieve had her first birthday party last Sunday for a friend from school.
Austin's soiree was held at a gymnastics center, so the whole family decided to attend!


I went down that slide and nearly cracked my spine.


G's BFF Kate was there too.  Genevieve had her first "barrel 'o sugar" drink, at least to my knowledge.  Her jumps were higher after that and a cupcake.  




I perfected my donkey kick.  


On Tuesday I took my class on their first field trip of the year to the apple orchard.  My mother never missed a field trip during my whole childhood, so she didn't miss this one either!  My darlings were enthralled knowing that I had a mother.  



We examined a lot of pumpkins. 





We picked apples.  
Mother was there to document the whole thing, but I didn't get a single picture of her.  



My darling volunteer assistant, Jamie, showed off her perfect posture.  



I enjoyed a good face in a hole with Laurie, Cat, Marinda, and Susan.  Marinda and Susan and I have now taught together for 12 years!  

We had a ball and my mom stayed the night.  She got this great shot of G at a local nursery.
Fall has fallen!  



No comments: