Trinity captured what most weekend afternoons look like for me now. Grading papers, planning lessons, and folding laundry are just a few of my favorite things!
Genevieve attended a 2nd birthday party last Saturday for our friend Spencer. I was her chauffeur.
We went to see the Peanuts movie and it was adorable.
It was 3D and she wasn't so sure about the glasses. She did pretty well, but we left about 15 minutes before the movie ended because she was getting antsy. Did Charlie Brown ever talk to the little red haired girl? I guess I'll just have to deal with that cliffhanger.
I went to dinner that evening with Meghan, Allison, and Jamie to celebrate birthdays. Jamie was served wine in an Olivia Pope style wine glass. I hate those things on Scandal. They are like soup bowls on crystal straws. The stems are ridiculous. Since Jamie was already wearing a cashmere sweater, she gave us her best Olivia Pope. She was only missing ill fitting pants and popcorn.
Trinity went to New Orleans with his boss for a work conference and this is the only photo I received.
Heavens.
Genevieve and I went to craft at the Art Museum.
Sweet T returned home from NOLA with treats. Cafe Du Monde coffee (for him), Leah's pralines for me, and beads and a book for Lady Genevieve.




No comments:
Post a Comment