We celebrated Chip's 40th birthday last weekend. Naturally, I put on two of my prom dresses.
Just because I felt like it.
Then I had my mother take pictures.
Totally normal behavior.
I love this evolution of trying to get a good shot of these three goons.
Take 1: My kid is hollering about wanting to be in the picture.
Take 2: Katie speaks sternly to Caroline and my kid really thinks she is in the picture.
Take 3: Birthday boy, wife, and daughter all looking at the camera. My kid thinks she is their 2nd child.
I took these as my mom took ones that totally cropped G out of the picture.
You have to admire her enthusiasm, though.
On Sunday these lovelies celebrated Tiny and her tiny baby bump.
Cinda, Katie, Amanda, Kirby, Jaymee, and Mel have been besties since IU.
They hosted a gender reveal party for Amanda and Thomas.
The gang's all here. The party can start.
And it's a GIRL!!!!
They were so thrilled and so were all of the guests.
I was in charge of the cake. We double checked the sonogram picture to confirm that my bakery had gotten it right. Thank the sweet Lord I didn't mess that up!
G stayed a bit later to hang with the wonder twins, Quinn and Mack.
It was a most festive weekend. Now on to the holidays!







No comments:
Post a Comment