Betsy

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween 2015


This past week was Red Ribbon Week at school.  On Thursday we had pajama day.  Woot!  My friend Dani's class had read enough books for our assistant principal to kiss a pig!  At the last minute they invited my class out to witness the fun.
After Mr. Sponsel finished his smooch, I got a little piggy loving.  
It was furry and adorable.
It also reminded me why I don't dine on swine. 




My sweet firsties went nanners!
Such  fun.  
On Friday Genevieve had pajama day at her school.
I'm so glad my job allows me to do the same ridiculous things that 3 year olds do.  


She was jazzed about her new pajamas from Abby.

My friend Karen read a spooky story on Friday afternoon, right before our fall party.


We played candy corn math games.


We graphed bats and pumpkins.


Then we had a fabulous soiree.  I have some fabulous parents who basically did the whole thing.  I walked around eating cookies and asking my students if they liked my fascinator.  They were not shocked by my headgear.  I have to remind myself that sometimes my loud prints and gilded shoes can be distracting!  
Speaking of prints, I almost paired this leopard top with a floral skirt.
No joke.
But then I thought they might all get dizzy and throw up and ain't nobody got time for that.  That's what candy is for.


On Halloween we went to Tim and Jamie's to trick or treat with Charlotte and Liam.  


Liam was Antman, whoever that is.


Charlotte was Fern from Charlotte's Web, one of my favorite books!  


Genevieve was a flash.
She ran like a bandit in her cheap a** plastic "glass slippers."  She had some serious blisters, but kept running...


until she didn't.
Thank God for Tim's wagon.


She rolled back for snuggle time with Georgia.  
We have so many full sized candy bars that I will be eating a candy bar a day for like a month.  You know I'll do it, too. 





No comments: