Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Wellie!


We traveled to Pennsylvania for a quick 2 night trip to our beloved Wellie!



We played the Sneaky Snacky Squirrel game that G got from Abby and Papi.  Wellie was a very sneaky squirrel.  


She was great at grabbing acorns.  


She is also a pro at hide and seek.  




She wore one of G's bows, as is our tradition.  They had fun with Frozen stickers.  


I made tea with Wellie.  I love this hilarious picture.  She is so little!



Aunt Rose and Uncle Paul were ready to party.




We had a fun meal at Friendly's.  



We finished up the evening by visiting T's cousin Dina at work.  Lane Bryant was terrorized by my child.  I don't take her shopping much anymore, so she ran like a crazy fool hiding behind clothing racks and under tables.  


It was a great visit.


No comments: