A couple of weeks ago I went to a Grease sing along with my friends because that's what grown women do. They also dress in costumes. Lindsay, Dani, Marinda, Yvette and I had a big time!
We had dinner at Bazbeaux Pizza before the movie and no one looked at us at all. Marinda made us compete in the costume contest as the Lincoln 5.
Then she told the audience we are teachers.
We won a prize.
That following morning G and I went to the Fashion Mall. The mall was having a camp fair and Genevieve had her face painted.
Genevieve even made the cover of Indy's Child magazine. She's famous, you know. This picture is proof that good lighting is key for a cover shoot. I know because I have graced many a magazine cover.
My dear mother dumped off a box of goodies from storage the last time she visited. I found this beaut. I did this in Disney World when I was like in 3rd Grade. I was looking for love. I had a photo album inside. I was in Teen Beat because they regularly featured 9 year olds.
That phone is awesome.
I look awesome in the reflection.
My nostrils are in full effect!
Genevieve had her first informal eye appointment with Dr. Allison. She was fairly cooperative with the best optometrist we know!
We used our IMA membership to go and sniff orchids too.
My large blow holes came in handy for sniffing.
Spring is so desperately trying to spring. We are more than ready!







No comments:
Post a Comment