Betsy

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2018

Spring Break 2018-Week 1

I lived my best Mom life during the first week of our spring break this year.  G and I sashayed around town like a true stay at home mom/daughter duo.  

I took her to get her zen on one afternoon at kids yoga.  




She loved the instructor.  She also insisted that  she wear her leotard over her leggings, not the other way around.
Why?
She kept saying that was the way I wore my leotard and leggings.
Excuse me?
I am the Queen Bee in my house, but I'm not THE QUEEN B-
Image result for beyonce single ladies costume 

I haven't worn a leotard in at least 34 years.  Alas, I did not argue.

We lunched at Patachou.
Twice.
Only one visit was documented-



We picked out some new shoes.  


She tested out overpriced bath products at Lush.



And then she pondered.
For at least 15 minutes.

She settled on that glittery golden egg because of Willie Wonka.




We visited the Easter Bunny.



We visited Target several times 


and I took parking lot selfies and 


participated in other such nonsense.  

We rounded out our first week with a playdate with Georgia.  


Gatlinburg pictures to come!


No comments: