I was looking through all of my photos and got to laughing about my family and friends. I picked out a few of my favorite party/silly pictures.
Brother Rob dancing with a Christmas ornament. He was reenacting David Bowie in the Labrynth.
Court and I doing our Mr.Ed/Peppermint Patty impressions.
Rob and Meg took first prize as DoubleDare contestants at the Fagin 80's party.
The perpetual partiers at Katie and Chip's tacky Christmas party.
New Year's Eve with Sweet T and his BFF.
I borrowed this from the band.
Sake and Sushi
Ah, Push it.
Right before Sweet T lifted someone's suit jacket at Eldred's wedding.
High school pals
Katie in the tank at Tiny's wedding
tailgating at Tiny's wedding
Bonnaroo
Bonnaroo. Sweet T was not at all out of place.
I'm 30!
Did I mention I'm 3o?
Showtime and I rock out at A's wedding.
Tim and yours truly. Don't ask.

No comments:
Post a Comment