Betsy

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweet T's First Decision

This past weekend when Sweet T was in town, he said something interesting. We woke up on Saturday morning, and I was greeted with "Bets, what are we going to do about that BMW?" Through our conversation, it was revealed that he hated Fraulein more than I did. We needed a more dependable car, and Ze German was not it. We had visions of Shelley Long and Tom Hanks in The Money Pit, and decided now was the time to do it. Since Sweet T works for Nissan, it was time to get his sweet discount, and I am now the proud owner of a new Altima. She drives like a gem, and she has a nice little warranty. The folks at the dealership now have a lovely BMW, minus the MW(see a previous post.) We are both happy with the decision! As with all of my things, she has been named. She is all the way from Japan, so I present to you...
Baby Mimoko

No comments: