Betsy

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 19, 2010

A Very Clever Coworker

I am so lucky to teach with a lot of fun girls. One of my dearest pals, Marinda, is a literacy coach with me. One of our jobs is to order books for the classroom teachers to use with their students. We are always getting huge orders, and many orders of books come with strange things. One of our orders arrived in a giant, zip around portfolio-type thing. Once we unpacked the books, Marinda and I talked about what we should do with such an odd contraption. We decided we would leave it out in the hallway for a teacher to take. As I left yesterday, I casually mentioned that Sweet T would be visiting this weekend, and that wedding planning would be in full swing. When I arrived at school this morning, I saw that Marinda had "repurposed" the portfolio for my use. I'm thinking of bringing this to meet with a wedding coordinator. I think it would be a great way to let some poor soul know just how sarcastic I am.

1 comment:

meezo said...

can hardly wait to hear about the look on her face when you walk in with that bag. you should market these to new brides at the bride expo. every bride needs at least a few of them.