Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Robeghan is Engaged!!!!


Last night around 5 p.m. we all received this grainy iPhone photo depicting giddy happiness.  Robby asked Meghan to be his wife!
 This close up of the gorgeous ring was the second photo sent!
 Here it is in my lap right after I picked it up at the jewelry store.  I love a good surprise, but I mostly love to be the recipient of a surprise!  When that is not possible, I love to be a surprise participant!  I happily agreed to be part of Robby's plan to shock Miss Meghan.  I used his key to get into his house and hide it in his desk.  I drove straight to the house from the store.  By straight I mean after I layered it with my own rings and drove around the block several times, P. Diddy style.  
This ring was our Nanny's, so it has lots of sentimental value.

We met up with pals that evening to celebrate at Bar 10 01, a new spot in Broad Ripple.
Kirby, with Jodi, Allison, Steven and Jamie in the background


The newly engaged lovebirds, in their first official picture.  
 All of the ladies posed with the new bride to be-
Meg, Allison, Jodi, me and Jamie.
Kirby and Amanda had already departed the soiree.

Allison and I always have a Hobo clutch with us when we go out.  I intertwined our wristlets in a love pose, while shouting, "Hobo Camp" repeatedly, Jerri Blank style.  If you don't know that Jerri Blank reference, google Jerri Blank/Strangers with Candy/Amy Sedaris.  Best show ever.
 I love Tim.  He's got that bar lean down, people.  
We had a great night with friends, my brother and my future sister in law!

No comments: