2 out of 3 family members were mesmerized by the new boots that arrived last week. Yes, I successfully found Frye boots to fit over my apparently large legs! Success!
Thank you Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
We went to visit T's parents on Saturday for the night. My mother in law is a smart cookie. She clearly wants to unleash my inner maternal instincts. She whipped this out-
that be Baby Trinity.
In case you didn't know, his right shoe proudly displays his name and the left his birthdate, August 28, 1976.
Have. you. ever?
I know I'm biased, but that is one cute baby.
One cute, chunky, and hairy baby.
Well played, Pat.
I can't stop looking at this picture and it is the new wallpaper on my phone.
You know, my new iPhone.
In case you forgot.
If I had a baby with that face I may never stop squeezing him.
I think I may want one of those.



No comments:
Post a Comment