I'm doomed.
My highly trafficked blog has gotten me in trouble. Remember how I proclaimed that my latest fight with the Priority Mail tape dispenser would be be my undoing? I wrote on this little blog that I loathed the United States Postal Service. I even quipped that this proclamation might put me on a federal watch list. I thought I was so funny and witty.
I'm afraid my mouth has gotten me in trouble.
I have documented my face with this iPhone photo after getting my mail today.
This is what I received-
That's the fabulous September issue of Instyle magazine, which is like the thickness of the King James Bible. So why is my girl Beyonce in an envelope? According to the envelope this is why-
Dear Valued Postal Customer:
I want to extend my sincere apology as your Postmaster for the enclosed document that was inadvertently damaged in handling by your Postal Service.
We are aware how important your mail is to you. With that in mind, we are forwarding it to you in an expeditious fashion. yada yada yada
YOUR POSTMASTER
This means the USPS knows of my disdain for their tape dispensers and decided to retaliate by ripping Mrs. Jay Z off the cover of over 100 glossy pages of goodness. Oh, and I don't speak postal. Does that mean I'm getting another one, or are they forwarding me a torn piece of paper in an expeditious fashion? Fashion is what I need, Mr. Postmaster, and you have robbed me of that.
![]() |
Even Kashmir was concerned.



No comments:
Post a Comment