I haven't blogged this week because nothing has been going on in our lives.
Except cat yoga
and Kashmir has been spending copious amounts of time in the bathroom. She continues to be quite odd.
On Saturday we visited the NCAA Hall of Fame here in Indy. They had interactive exhibits.
T skied.
and rifled.
I stuck to swimming.
My greatest sporting regret is not pursuing swimming as a sport in high school. I would have been way better than I was at basketball and volleyball. It is not possible that I could have been worse.
T posed with The Flying Wedge. It was a military strategy that was used in football until it was outlawed due to severe danger and injuries. Essentially the men formed a battering ram.
Fascinating. Now you learned something from my blogging.
On Sunday we rode the Mega Bus to Chicago for the night. You read that correctly. I rode a public bus. I actually loved it. It was very convenient and we didn't have to fool with parking.
We started our visit with a trip to the American Girl Store. I had to pick up a Goldendoodle for my sweet friend, Camille.
The lady at Tory Burch knew what was up and gave Trinity an iPad to tinker with as I shopped for overpriced medallions. That stuff is expensive, but I must praise their customer service and quality products. They helped me tremendously when I bought the wrong size of loafers for Jane. Long story...
We shopped and putzed and got ready for dinner.
I sported some heavy beading.
*note the door, as it comes into play later.
We met Kate and her boyfriend Scott for drinks and dinner at Bandera.
When we got back to our hotel room at The Wit, we encountered what could only be described as a house party in the adjoining room next door. Those people were ready to rock it. Crazy, I'm telling you. It was 10:30 and old girl was ready for bed and they were playing some loud ass rap. Of course, I called security.
After the security visit, they may or may not have opened their adjoining door and messed with our door. Fearing a potential knifing, we moved across the hotel and were upgraded to this suite-
It featured a stunning view of the river and $50 in breakfast vouchers for our inconvenient experience. The moral of this tale...it always pays to complain.
I creatively arranged some pops of yellow on the nightstand. My new wallet matched the key perfectly. Color continues to be my friend!










No comments:
Post a Comment