Operation Move is in full swing. It is going slowly. T is planning on moving us with a UHAUL and himself. Our friend Mark did some serious painting this past week. Here is one of the guest rooms. That would be "restrained gold." Mark didn't think there was much restrained about that gold. Alas, you know me and color!
This is the other guest room, painted in "rainwashed." It was a tad more subtle.
Trinity decided to move out of his storage unit by himself on Saturday morning. He used his friend, dolly. Somehow, by the grace of God, he completed this feat unscathed.
I decided to pack up my new sequin overnighter and head home to my parents' house for the weekend. We also have no shortage of Crate and Barrel boxes around here-
Katie, Robby and my mother came by to peek at the house after school on Friday. They brought us Flying Cupcakes to toast our new habitat!
I am ashamed at how often I patronize that place.
In case you're confused, I do mean that I am a regular patron of that business.
I don't talk down to, or act like I'm better than those delectable cups of batter and frosting.
Just so we're clear.
After toasting the house with sugar we drove to see Katie's college besties at Bonefish Grill for dinner.
These are all attractive women in their early 30s, not a pack of wild coyotes as their eyes might indicate.
My weekend in TH was great. I followed Finny around, as I have a tendency to do.
He was easy to catch in this box.
We took Caroline to a birthday party. Kathy, photogger and high school chum, threw a knight themed party for 2 of her 3 boys. We took Nolan with us.
He didn't have a partner for the balloon game, so I had to help.
I love this.
I love that child.
Cutest kid ever!
I will post more house progress when we actually make any.





No comments:
Post a Comment