Things have really been not so exciting recently. We sat on our duffs and were asleep by 10:45 on New Year's Eve. I loved it and regretted that decision not one bit. I went back to school today and squeezed a lot of children. I had a chuckle today thinking about my "career." I know it is indeed a career, and a very distinguished one at that, but today I passed a person walking down the hallway with one pair of soiled khaki pants in her hand while wearing an ill fitting pair of khakis and a slightly embarrassed look on her face.
How many people can say that?
Granted, she was probably 7 years old, but this is a typical occurrence in my world. It seems like someone is always shatting his or her pants or having some kind of accident. Another kid vomited chocolate milk about 6 feet from me this morning.
Welcome back to elementary land.
Do you watch Downton Abbey?
I'm a little tardy to the party on this one, but I love it.
I watched all of season one on Netflix this past week.
Those Brits are pretty.
I attended an uber exclusive screening of season 2's first episode last night. Ha!
We went to WFYI last night with other members of WFYI's British Telly Club.
I only have this picture.
That's me in the green shirt with Robeghan attached to one another next to me. Masterpiece Classics make them all gooey and romantic.
Everyone else in the British Telly Club is at least 65. We stood out a little as hip young Anglophiles.
In other news this past week...
T wasted gobs of time entering to win a car at the mall. He never met a free giveaway that he didn't like.
My man, my kitty, my pashmina and my velour pants canoodled and napped together.
Kashmir prepared for some yoga.
I find her staring endlessly in the oddest places. Lately she stares at the edge of the bathtub. When I found her calmly sitting at the end of my yoga mat, I fancied her meditating. It's far more likely that she's going blind.
I loved that our church was still decorated for Christmas this past Sunday.
That altar cloth is hand beaded and would make the most fabulous Gatsby style dress.
I added "lusting and plotting to steal altar cloth to fashion into a dress" to my list of sins to be forgiven.
Happy 2012.







No comments:
Post a Comment