What's been up with me, you ask?
Husband came through with roses on Valentine's Day, delivered to work. Good move.
I rewarded him by bringing home the candy that I received from party crashing nearly every classroom on Tuesday afternoon.
He was particularly fond of this fabulous s'more like treat. Someone's mother probably enjoys Pinterest, with such a clever idea.
Creepy cat eyes was jealous.
This week we had our 5th grade wax museum, the culminating project after extensive research, report and speech writing.
The children researched either American presidents or famous Americans.
They designed and created their own costumes, which I loved.
I don't remember who these guys were, but their staches were awesome.
I snapped pictures of some of the younger children who enjoyed the presentations.
I love this one, of 2 precious 2nd graders.
I do feel lucky to be a part of these sweet moments.
The last couple of weeks have been rough. I have been ridiculously ill and cranky. I had a sinus infection (my specialty) and then a cough that could make anyone within earshot scatter for fear of contagion. There were days I felt I might succumb to illness, much like that homely Lavinia Swire.
I just finished Downton Abbey last night.
Love, love, love that show.
Mom, Dad and Robeghan came yesterday afternoon to help around the house. Brother Rob styled my house. He is kind of like Jeff Lewis with his artsy fartsy little self.
He moved Jane and we decided this little sitting area would be the midcentury corner.
The office for all of my clerical needs is up and running. Mother tried like crazy to abscond with that globe, but I trumped her. I rather like it.
I hope to return with more regular ridiculousness now that I am somewhat healed from the Spanish Flu.
I hope to incorporate blogging back into my regular schedule, along with yogacizing, cupcaking, and napping.





No comments:
Post a Comment