First of all, I have been watching The Voice. I had heard a lot of hype about this show, so I have been trying it out. I'm not that entertained by the singing. The judges are catching my eye.
Adam Levine and Blake Shelton are quite fetching. I love a rocker in skinny jeans who weighs less than me and a tall ass country crooner.
I swoon.
However, it might just be this character that gets my full attention.
What in the name of all that is holy is wrong with this man?
Those teeth.
Those tiny hands stroking that captive Persian.
I can't get enough.
Enough of that reality TV business. I've been an absentee from this most exciting form of social media due to a short trip to Naples with Jamie. Tim couldn't go due to his work schedule, so I stepped in as mother's little helper.
I'll start with a video.
We went to the Naples Zoo and they had 3 Honey Badgers. Those things were active. We thought we were hilarious.
Liam is 2.
I learned a lot about 2 year old boys this past week.
They like Capri Suns and dinosaurs.
We had one glorious day at the beach.
I remained sedentary and once again practiced my foot modeling skills. I don't know why I always put my hoof in there at the last minute. Perhaps to prove I was there.
No vacation is complete without a trip to a local cupcakery.
Charlotte just licks off the icing. What a waste. Everyone who is older than 4 knows that the cake is the best part.
Naples in the evening is quite idyllic. Lights, fountains and a boat load of retirees illuminated the night sky.
The zoo offered us some rare opportunities, such as giraffe feeding.
They like Romaine, not iceberg lettuce.
This is Naples, people.
Jamie and her brood rode a camel.
$15=59 seconds on a camel.
The deals abounded in southern Florida.
Well worth the fun.
Jamie and I went out for a nice dinner, thanks to her mother in law, Kay.
Kay took this fabulous picture before we left.
This was taken just as Charlotte decided to stick her hand up my dress and give me a Grade-A goosing.
The shock was well captured.
This was followed by a brief talk with her mother about not sticking hands up people's dresses.
She exited this photo op, deciding that sans goosing photos were no fun.
Lastly, we went to a fabulous outdoor mall.
Nordstrom next to palm trees is heaven, I say!











No comments:
Post a Comment