Betsy

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Still Very Little Excitement

The most noteworthy events of the past week are as follows:

Sweet T rocked it as a 5th grade Science Fair Judge. 
I love it when he comes to school.  He looks so out of place and it cracks me up. 

He was serious about checking those hypotheses.

Tim and Jamie brought the darlings and came down to visit our new house.  We had pizza and watched the Oscar red carpet fashion.  Actually, only Jamie and I did that.

Charlotte did a lot of this.


Liam was too quick for a camera shot, so I didn't get one.
He left evidence of his presence everywhere.

He was obsessed with Kashmir, which I'm sure she totally appreciated.
He also managed to break the tail off of Trinity's heinous mermaid.
Thank you, Liam.
That was awesome.

The weather has been great, and we have been doing hot laps around our new hood.
We have sidewalks in our neighborhood.
Our old hood did not.
Damn, we have moved on up.


Stand like Captain America.
Ready, set, walk like the wind.
We really need to do something exciting.



No comments: