Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13, 2013

4 Months of Motherhood

 I blinked and 4 months have passed since I met my bunny love.
What an alert little bunny she was when I first saw her.
G's prettiness from the get go is a total endorsement for a C-section.


We took her home and started the glider photo sessions with Fancy Nancy and Monsieur LeSqueak.
Let's recap, shall we?

Our first shot went a tad awry.



At one month she was a bit happier.


By 2 months she had more hair.  
And growing thighs.


Speaking of hair, the flower stem made her look like Alfalfa when she was 3 months old.  


I took her 4 month picture on Saturday, and she wasn't too happy about it.  


Her sweet little face is chapped all to hell because she tries to swallow her own fist constantly.
Excessive drooling is a 4 month developmental milestone.
She's cornered the market on that skill.


She brings such joy to our lives, when I'm not trying to get her to nap.
At 4 months Lady G:

eats about 30 oz of formula a day,
sleeps pretty consistently from 7:30 p.m-6 a.m, then takes a bottle and will sleep another 2 hours if she can,
actually enjoys time on her tummy now
laughs at me whenever she is awake,
hates to take baths and loves to listen to me read books.

I have a little confession.
Oooooo, juicy.
So, after my privacy proclamation I got some very lovely emails that made me feel ever so special.
I found out my sister's neighbor and I are now internet BFFs.
I got a few emails from friends who I had no idea read my funnies.
It was all very gratifying.

My brother set up Google Analytics on this little ole blog for me, and I have had about 2 weeks of fun tracking my readers on a map.
It will show me a map each day of cities and states in the United States where people are reading.

I have had no activity from Russia.
My only international reading is from my pal Melissa in Singapore.
I know her.

It has been so fun for me.
I pretend to be Nancy Drew and then I set up my pleasantly plump and pudgy friend Bess, aka Genevieve next to me in the Bumbo.  I say things like, "Bess, we have another hit from Paris, Tennessee.  Who do you think it is?" 
Bess really is not helpful since she can't talk.
She just laughs.


My point is, I don't seem to have randos reading this thingy.  I seem to be able to identify people I know in every ciudad.
Except Mission, Kansas.
This is killing Nancy and Bess, since we can't figure it out.
If you are my person in Mission, Kansas, do email me.
My super sleuthing skills can only carry me so far.
And by my super sleuthing skills, I mean Robby's.

So for now, I see no reason to go all password on this.
I'll let you know if that changes.

Hugs!





No comments: