Lady Love visited YaYa and Bob for the weekend.
We scheduled our drop off at the Chickfila.
I was able to rid myself of my baby for the weekend AND snarf down one of those Christian chocolate chip cookies straight from Jesus himself.
Oh, I jest.
I was sad to see my nugget go.
Thing 1 and Thing 2 showed up for retrieval.
Annette and my mother are quite the pair.
They immediately took Genevieve to Target, as if she hadn't been there in the last 24 hours. We go often.
Target and Nordstrom continue to be my happy places of consumerism.
How could YaYa not buy that face a bunch of new crap?
Genevieve had a big time with her grandparents.
She scored some Beauty and the Beast Little People.
She took a bath in the kitchen sink with the cat.
She became entranced with the 1980s style sliding closet doors that are full length mirrors in my sister's old bedroom.
She spent quite a bit of time staring at herself, cooing, rocking back and forth and chattering away.
Mother convinced her that she could go play with her friend, Nora, who lives in YaYa's mirror.
Nora is Genevieve.
Genevieve is Nora.
Get it?
Nora is also a little baby in G's daycare room.
So now she's all confused.
I busied myself.
There was closet rearranging.
Proof of my propensity to purchase prints.
That was poetic.
I instagrammed this picture of my Mrs. Roper clothes. Snarky Sista Katie snapped a photo of her closet, which is basically about 3 different styles of tops in about 8 different primary colors.
Oh, wait, there are only 3 primary colors.
Boring, I meant boring colors.
We couldn't be more different, you see.
Opposites attract, sista and me.
I also attended a yoga class with a man wearing a back hair sweater. I'm usually distracted my exotic tattoos, but this morning I was mesmerized by the full on coat of man hair covering this dude's back.
I can't get my Om on with that going on, guy.
Of course, my focus is similar to that of a fruit fly, so perhaps it wasn't just the Yetti in front of me.
Trinity and I went to Napolese for dinner.
I snapped a picture of my salad pizza.
That's a lot of arugula, people.
That's what she said.
We met for lunch this afternoon to do a quick baby hand off.
G wasn't down with her new $14 designer baby shades.
Those puppies shall be returned.
Not sure what's up with my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle back here in this photo.
Thank you to my parents for taking G.
We need a little B/T time now and again.










No comments:
Post a Comment