Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Our Teenaged Feline

Today I received an email notification from Kashmir's vet wishing her a happy birthday.  She encouraged Kashmir to "purrrty down" and dance to her favorite "mewsic."  
I couldn't make that up if I tried.
I was so sad when I read the email at work.
I was just like Molly Ringwald's mom in 16 Candles.
I forgot my little lady's special day.
On May 8, 1999 a teeny li'l ball of fur entered the world.
She was destined to be my furr-ever companion.
These puns!!!!!

When I got home this evening I gave Lady K a few extra Whisker Lickins.  
I abstained from putting her back in the "trenches."
I'm on fire, here.

This photo was taken when Kashmir was in 1st grade.  I think she's about 7 here.

She's been very patient with some of my silly schemes.
Like when I adopted that harlot kitty who came knocked up and we enjoyed the Summer of the Cat, 2007.


She judged those poor fatherless kittens.

As I searched for Kashmir pictures, I came across this favorite.


Genevieve looks a bit like Caroline here.  
C is about 14 months in this picture, and roughly the same size as my 8 month old.
Too cute.

No comments: