On Saturday it was beautiful here in Indianapolis, so we went on a spontaneous family picnic.
We stopped at my favorite spot, Goose the Market, and picked up sandwiches.
Miss G was mesmerized by the gelato case and giggled and clapped while we stood in line.
We were once again reminded that we have a mover and a shaker on our hands when we tried to eat.
Genevieve tried grapes for the first time.
I had not planned to give her any, so I had to momma bird them so she wouldn't choke.
I learned my canine teeth are just as good as a knife in a pinch!
G is also pulling up to stand constantly.
The countdown is on for our little lady to turn 1.
5 weeks exactly until September 14th!
I had to climb on a wall to get this picture.
No IMA security guards apprehended me, like when I tried to feed G in the gallery when she was like 4 months old.
By this point she was over standing.
That romper is also supposed to be ankle length.
I just love it so much that I pretend they are shorts.
We visited the children's interactive exhibits.
Genevieve was all protective of her blocks, and this girl was a bit too close for her liking.
She didn't go for the available headwear.
She mostly slobbered all over the fancy schmancy art museum blocks.
When we arrived home Trinity was thrilled that his unauthorized purchase had arrived.
Oh. My. Lord.
We now have a child corral.
I'm horrified.
It's like a cage for animals.
I added these cats from my Catpaint app to show that my baby is being treated like a little animal by her overprotective father.
Ha!


















No comments:
Post a Comment