On Wednesday we celebrated Trinity turning 37.
He's an old man.
I explained just how old he was during Genevieve's weekday morning routine.
She stands by the tub, eating Puffs and attempting to drink out of her sippy cup.
We "introduced" the sippy cup at 10 months. Mind you, we're 2 weeks from her 1st birthday. To say she hasn't mastered the sippy cup would be a major understatement.
I have to change out the water each day, since after about 3 hours of dragging it around, biting the rubber nipple and slobbering over it, she manages to consume 1 oz.
I could leave 5 oz of water in there and it would last over a week. I am a conscientious mother, though, so I want to avoid Malaria, or whatever she could contract from stagnant water.
Anywho, during her Wednesday morning sippy cup throwing time, I explained that her daddy was old.
You can see the feeling of clear understanding on that 6:30 a.m. face.
I told her I hoped she could regain her restaurant privileges with a stellar performance for T's birthday dinner.
We've avoided restaurants lately, due to her propensity to arch her back, scream and seriously embarrass us.
She did beautifully.
I picked her up at daycare and we were seated by 5 p.m. in the restaurant.
She ate more Puffs.
Our waitress was wonderful. She told us about 10 times that G was beautiful, and she picked up her toys as she threw them on the floor countless times.
Well played, Waitress Terri.
Complimenting my baby's beauty and picking up her crap earned you a major tip.
We came home to unwrap a gift and eat cupcakes.
Trinity scored some more running gear.
Eddie and Pat emailed us some of his first birthday pictures.
Here he is with his grandmother, Pat's mom.
That's Eddie rocking a serious stache.
The stache rockin' guy on the right.
Here they are, letting T hold the knife to cut his own birthday cake.
In their defense, Pat was only like 21.
She described them in the email as "the best parents ever giving our baby a knife."
Hilarious.
I think G looks just a bit like her father.









No comments:
Post a Comment