I'll break this into 2 posts, since we have an obscene amount of pictures.
We celebrated Genevieve's 1st birthday with a party on Saturday, her actual birthday.
She didn't quite understand what the fuss was all about.
Bob and YaYa surprised her with the Princess Cozy Coupe.
I knew that was coming after my last post!
Caroline was her coupe handler.
It has a handle on the back, which is perfect if you are a 5'2" or under mother.
Pat entertained Caroline with the chicken dance.
My siblings and parents arrived early. T's parents had arrived Friday evening.
The dessert table provided some evidence of my crafting.
I used a lot of glitter.
Our theme was a Sophie Giraffe party, since G has that teether hanging from her chomper most of her waking hours.
G's smash cake was adorable, and was a pale pink.
I spray painted these little frames a glittery gold to showcase 12 months of photographing a squirmy baby.
I also glittered my entire garage and screened in porch during that laborious process.
Everyone received a Sophie cake pop as a favor, along with the aforementioned glitter on their butts if they mistakenly sat on the porch furniture.
Here is Abby, blissfully unaware of the gold glitter stuck to her rear end.
Caroline was all too willing to assist in present opening prior to the other guests' arrival.
Then we suited up our girl a mere 5 minutes before the party started. I prayed she wouldn't blow out her ivory and gold pants or yank out that custom Etsy glitter balloon hair clip.
I mean, if she did either it would be so embarrassing. Like she was a baby or something!
I allowed balloons.
I hope she doesn't get too used to that business.
Then my mom insisted she get pictures with both sets of grandparents. She was not interested. More pictures to come!












No comments:
Post a Comment