Stays together.
Ah, yes.
A craft.
Where do I begin?
Trinity bought me an imprint set for G's foot and hand for Mother's Day.
It took us until Labor Day to get it completed.
We only craft on holidays.
We were determined to get it done today, right before Genevieve turns 1 and/or her phalanges become too big to fit in the frame.
Score!
I rarely get to work the word phalanges into a conversation.
I was on baby duty while T prepped the clay.
Look at that focus.
He might as well have been pruning a bonsai tree!
The royal subject was afoot.
She was primed and ready to put her foot down.
That was a great pun, you have to admit.
We totally staged this one. I placed her foot down just so she could get the feel of it. I also put on her bow after she threw it at me and smacked my face.
Face smacking is an act of love from Genevieve.
I have to hand it to her, she did a good job.
Somebody stop me!
Our girl impressed us again with her dining out manners. As long as the piggy says wee wee wee all the way home, we're good.
I'm starting to look like Michael Jackson because I'm wearing a damn glove all of the time.
T did the honors here.
Then we wrapped up lunch by teaching our daughter to lean on and touch a grill.
We had a relaxing weekend with just the 3 of us. Plus 2 cats. We are cat sitting for Robeghan.







No comments:
Post a Comment