Genevieve and I spent Saturday afternoon celebrating the 4th birthday of our sweet friend Alex.
Greg and Lindsay's house was full of very small boys, and G was the only baby girl there.
Naturally, those boys took advantage of her and convinced her to get in the Cozy Coupe.
She was all like,
Woot, Woot!
And then they ran her right into a fence.
Twice!
I was sure the airbag would have deployed with the impact.
Amazingly, there was no airbag and no injury. That little Cozy Coupe is sturdy.
She just giggled and kept rolling.
Those silly boys!
I see a Cozy Coupe in her future.
On Saturday evening we met our friends to celebrate Trinity and Allison's belated birthdays.
There was a Tiki Bar involved.
And tequila shots.
Always tequila shots.
The designated lady drivers enjoyed one cocktail each and watched their menfolk shoot 'em up!
On Sunday YaYa visited and stayed the night. Her birthday is Tuesday, so we showered her with gifts.
Genevieve practiced her tissue paper skills for next week.
Happy ladies with matching topknots.








No comments:
Post a Comment