On Monday YaYa drove us out to St. Mary's of the Woods College to have our own little petting zoo session. The girls were so friendly and allowed us to come into the stables and also to attempt to pet the alpacas. I was in heaven.
I love alpacas, as I have mentioned before.
G was delighted.
P.S.
She's wearing an alpaca sweater.
The horses were beautiful and quite agreeable. One didn't even seem to mind when my toddler stuck her finger in his eye.
My Brunhilda baby is so gentle. We're working on gentle touches.
The horse was most interested in possibly eating G's shoes for lunch.
I did pretty well, considering horses do scare me.
I'm better on the ground around them.
As long as I'm not standing behind one, of course.
Perhaps G will get interested in dressage, where she can wear a fancy hat and white pants and look like those little statues that people put in their yards.
It seems fancy, so I'm intrigued.






No comments:
Post a Comment