Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Pretty Fall Weekend

We had a lovely low key weekend.  We started by cruising the hood in the Cozy Coupe on Friday evening.  




Genevieve spent Saturday evening with her beloved Ashleigh while Trinity and I lived it up at Logan's Steakhouse and then bought some more baby proofing gear at Buy Buy Baby. 
We were home by 8:30.  
Sad, I know.
On Sunday we hit up the park.

G wore her shades.  I'm still glad I lost the receipt so I couldn't return those things. 



I feared that she might be cold, so T retrieved her hat from the car.


He delivered the birdy hat in style.



G met a new pal at the park.  Linus, this 9 week old Corgi, was a big fan of Lady Genevieve.


He followed her around.




She was cool with it.


Linus attracted a crowd.




I'm thinking we might need a dog.

No comments: