Betsy

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 3, 2014

100 Days Of School and Haircuts

We celebrated 100 days of school last Wednesday by dressing up as 100 year old women.


The first grade team graciously accepted me back into the fold since I don't have a classroom.  I do miss my 1st grade days!
I was the 100 year old cat lady and I wore Grumpy Cat in a Baby Bjorn all day.


I answered the same typical question all day.
"Is that a real cat?"
Le duh.
I clearly have not prepared you all for life, let alone standardized testing!
Oh, I jest!
Marinda looked pretty old a**.  


On Thursday G gallivanted off to daycare and YaYa picked her up.  


G is the oldest in her group and was kicked out of her crib.  My mom took this photo of her sleeping on a cot.



Sniff, sniff.
My baby looks so grown up.
She also looks like she is in a Red Cross emergency shelter.
I promise I take her to a nice place.  


She was eager to leave with YaYa.  She quickly packed up her things.


Naturally, they drove straight to Target.
This is one of the ONLY photos I have where my child isn't sucking down oxygen with her mouth hanging open.  



And scene!
Back to mouth breathing.


That red jacket was selected by moi as I was completely unaware of an impending Target run with my mom.  
I'm glad she wasn't wearing khakis or someone might have asked her to take care of a clean up in aisle nine.  

I was busy attending training for school, which involved a lunch time jaunt to Nordstrom, where I accessorized with a cat lady mask.  

On Saturday morning Genevieve's mullet was no more.  


There was wailing and also a bit of teeth gnashing.


But now there is no party in the back.  It's all business.


It has been an exciting week.

No comments: